The Arcade Milestones - Top FAQs Answered!

The buzz around the community is palpable as more and more swags drop, but with it comes a surge of questions! Today, we will answer the most common queries about milestones and swags to clear the air and keep the excitement going!

1) What are Arcade Milestones?

Arcade Milestones are like checkpoints on your journey to the prize counter! Each milestone represents a specific number of Arcade Points you've earned and the skills you have acquired. And guess what? Once you hit a milestone, you're automatically eligible to redeem all the swags in that category—no need to spend points individually!

Faqs Milestones.gif

2) How many points do I need to redeem swags in each Milestone?

Ah, the magic question! Let's break it down:

So, it's time to say farewell to the either/or dilemma of choosing swags! With Arcade Milestones, you can have it all. Once you reach a particular milestone, all the swags within that tier are yours to claim. Enjoy the rewards without the need for tough decisions. And don’t forget, there's no cap on points, so rack 'em up for more skills!

3) Do the credits shown in my GCSB profile represent my Arcade Points?
No, GCSB credits and Arcade Points are not the same.

Arcade Points are earned as rewards for your engagement within the Arcade, while GCSB credits are utilized to complete Trivia Labs and Skill Badges, ultimately contributing to the accumulation of Arcade Points.

To view your Arcade Points, remember to check your inbox for the monthly Arcade Insider!

We believe this will help you navigate the Arcade more easily and answer any questions you have about the Arcade Prize counter and swags. Best of luck with your next Arcade challenge! Keep aiming for more points to reach new milestones in the Cloud!

See you there! 

27 19 4,941
19 REPLIES 19
Top Labels in this Space