We value your insight: Respond to the Skillsoft 2022 IT Skills and Salary survey

carrie
Community Manager
Community Manager

How valuable is training and certification to you? One of the biggest reasons that I entered the training and certification space was the prospect of helping people get jobs - I love the way a certification can be a career transformer. We would love to hear your story here, but I also want to amplify this opportunity for you to share your own experience with Google Cloud Certification. There's even an opportunity for prizes!

Click here to share your insights in Skillsoft's 2022 IT Skills and Salary Survey. Be sure to mention Google Cloud; survey ends June 30th, 2022. Skillsoft will be awarding $100 to 10 survey submitters at random, good luck!

Bonus round: if you share the survey on your own social media, you'll get a special community badge! You can use the solution copy below as a template; to receive your badge be sure to drop your social handle in a comment and use #GoogleCloudCertified in your post. You can also take a screenshot of your share if you prefer, and comment that instead 🙂

Solved Solved
1 14 846
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

carrie
Community Manager
Community Manager

Here's an example to get you started; be sure to fill in your own experience!

“I responded to Skillsoft's 2022 IT Skills and Salary survey because [your personal connection to certification and its impact.] Don’t miss your chance to do the same! Be sure to mention Google Cloud; survey ends June 30, 2022. #GoogleCloudCertified

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

carrie
Community Manager
Community Manager

Here's an example to get you started; be sure to fill in your own experience!

“I responded to Skillsoft's 2022 IT Skills and Salary survey because [your personal connection to certification and its impact.] Don’t miss your chance to do the same! Be sure to mention Google Cloud; survey ends June 30, 2022. #GoogleCloudCertified

what did you use to create that survey?  i want to write my site in google sites but trying to use their forms just is not accomplishing what i desire.  

Hi Colonel,

We did not produce the survey; it comes from Skillsoft 🙂 

Hi @carrie I've completed the survey and posted the survey link on social network linked in, I hope it would help it reach more people.

SamarFatima_1-1653427070426.png

Linked in post:

SamarFatima_0-1653426843207.png

Done

I just completed survey form....it did not ask name/ email id  while filling form  ..

Amey_0-1652551525704.png

please check survey form again.

I also completed the survey, and they did not ask me anywhere for the email

Hi Amey! I agree, it's odd that there was no place to enter my email. We're reaching out to our Skillsoft contact to see if they have an explanation 🙂

Hi Amey! It looks like your job role wasn't part of the target audience for this specific survey (neither is mine 😁), and my understanding is that only folks who are able to complete Skillsoft's survey are eligible for this drawing.

I just filled it out and also they never asked for any way of identifying me in order to give out these so called rewards. But here's my screenshotScreen Shot 2022-05-15 at 3.33.33 AM.png

Woohoo! Thanks, Kyle - that is strange that Skillsoft didn't ask for any contact info 🤔 I'll see what our contact has to say

Hi @carrie 

I already published on my networks.. I hope the message reaches more people..
I had to use shorteners to post the survey link because on Linkedin and twitter the messages are short x1.jpgx2.jpg

Awesome, thank you Richard!!

Hi  @carrie

I have completed the survey and shared the survey on social media. I think skillsoft has added an option to mention candidate email-id in one question now.  Also,  Kindly find the screenshot of posted message herewith. 

vikram1_0-1653302398485.png

Thanks! 

Hello @carrie 

I have completed and shared the survey on my personal social media channel. I am sharing the SS and my profile link as per your mention.

The survey was amazing and looking forward to read detail report once it's completed.

Social media handle: Abhibhosale28

AbhixB_0-1654465911468.png

Top Labels in this Space