Print from your apps

Using the Beta Zapier integration, itโ€™s possible to connect your apps to the Google Cloud Print network, allowing you to send print jobs to any Google connected printer.

For example, use AppSheet apps to print name tags at a front desk, or inventory tags from a warehouse printer using label printers like Dymo or Zebra brand. (Create a workflow that sends an email or attached file directly to an email-connected printer, or use Zapier to route the file into a print job).

Sample app: Inventory Label Maker

8 58 13.8K
58 REPLIES 58

I donโ€™t have this one currently setup, but took around 10-15 seconds I believe. It seems like youโ€™re posting about an issue with the Epson server?

Hi @Peter
what Model did you use?

Zebra told me that their label printers can not print PDF files.

Thatโ€™s disappointing - I had only tested on Dymo brand printer. Apparently Zebra isnโ€™t supportedโ€ฆ

Would you mind to share the exact model youโ€™ve tested?

Dymo LabelWriter 450

Yes E-Mail printing may take about 30 seconds up to 3 minutes.
What about using a Raspberry Pi?

@Fabian please share your thoughts on using a RaspberryPi

Hi @Henry_Scott I mean you could use a Raspberry Pi to do this job: Print any new PDF. Itโ€™s very cheap and doesnโ€™t need much energy.
I donโ€™t have this set up, but Iโ€™m pretty sure this is possible.

dear i designed a app but i want integrate appsheet app with my barcode printer

In new barcodes detail page i need print action after clicking that action i need to get print in my barcode label printer with this data

Just wanted to post this here in case anyone feels this would be a benefit. Epson released an API I wonder if perhaps this could work with Appsheet?

https://www.epsondevelopers.com/api/epson-connect/

Just quickly read through the API document, but it should be impossible to consume this API for Appsheet webhook. We have to chain two different API calls. First call we need to pass secret, device id etc, the api will return the key ID which need to pass to the 2nd API call along with file information.

Not sure but Apigee would help to set up ?

@Takuya_Miyai

WOW thank you for reading @tsuji_koichi !

Dear Hocappsheet

Could you please share how to make multiple page ? maybe just tip or trick. I am still canโ€™t figure how to make multiple page by using start and end expression. Your label look really nice. I have a concept to use with sticker printer too. So how can i configure page size into sticker size ?

Sample App available ?
@Hocappsheet

@Hocappsheet Do you have a sample app of the Video you posted that we can use to guide us

matt77

Yes, printing can be done through apps which requires authentication of the system and the printer device.For wireless printing suggestion go to Airways Printing. Thanks.

Does maybe somebody else know how @Hocappsheet creates labels in his video.
I know how to do 1 label at time with worklow template and send it to email, but his solution would
be betterโ€ฆ

1m

contact me at Hแปc Appsheet

Top Labels in this Space