Enquiring on the Email Sending Limit

Hi,

I would like to check if in the event, if I have set the SMTP relay in my Google Admin Console. 

Is the Gmail sending limit will be applicable to my Google Workspace users ? Refer to this link.

Another question is that, 

If the sender address is not a user registered with google workspace account, per-user limits don’t apply. Does it mean if I set the sender address is NOT those 3 email account, there will be on user limits, and it only has organization-wide limits. Is it correct ?

Best Regards,

YK

Solved Solved
0 3 2,161
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey @rickyho282828,

That's correct, when you send messages with authentication, using the SMTP Relay service, the per user limit is:  10,000 messages in a 24-hour period.
If the envelope sender is not a user registered with your Google Workspace account, the per-user limits don't apply. Only org-wide limits apply then. 

Have a great day,
Marcin

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hey @rickyho282828,

That's correct, when you send messages with authentication, using the SMTP Relay service, the per user limit is:  10,000 messages in a 24-hour period.
If the envelope sender is not a user registered with your Google Workspace account, the per-user limits don't apply. Only org-wide limits apply then. 

Have a great day,
Marcin

Hi Marcin, thank you for the update.

@Marcin_Milewski @rickyho282828 

"If the envelope sender is not a user registered with your Google Workspace account"  -  what are the options here?....how can i create a user not registered with google workspace?....like an office 365 account with same domain? (just being curios)