We’re currently unable to set up your email. You might need to wait longer for your domain host to

Hi, I'm trying to setup a subdomain for our google workspace but it keeps giving me the same error. "We’re currently unable to set up your email. You might need to wait longer for your domain host to update your information. If that doesn’t happen soon, try setting up email again." I have the MX records setup correctly but its not working no matter how many times I retry activation.

Adminskytian_0-1682228009580.png

Adminskytian_1-1682228024422.png

if anyone can help that would be great. thanks!

Solved Solved
0 5 848
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Adminskytian Glad to hear that, i hope you have changed the host record option on mx record from @ to your m365 or m365.skytiancapital and it fixed the issue right?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

@Adminskytian You are entering the Host Record as @ and it stands for the main/root domain.

If you want to add records to your subdomain, In the Host Record you need to enter either subdomain or subdomain.maindomain format depending on your domain host.

For example if i have a main domain xyz.com and and sub domain ab.xyz.com

then when i enter host i should enter ab or ab.xyz.com depending on the domain host.

If it is go daddy you needs to enter ab only.

check how it is for your domain host and add it accordingly.

If you need more help/clarification ,help me with your subdomain name and domain host name, I can check it for you.

Sorry but I might need more clarification on that. our main domain is skytiancapital.com and the subdomain I made is m365.skytiancapital. what should I change in the setup? 

Adminskytian_0-1682250529166.png

Thank you

@Adminskytian  may i know from where you are editing/adding the dns records,

it could be from your domain host or website host. let me know the name,

Hi I was able to get things going! Thank you. 

@Adminskytian Glad to hear that, i hope you have changed the host record option on mx record from @ to your m365 or m365.skytiancapital and it fixed the issue right?

Top Solution Authors