Referral Reward for New Users under same domain with a year.

Hello,

I have received referral reward for the few users but after few months the same domain has bought new users but I have not received any referral reward.

How does it works.

Regards,

TellSell

Solved Solved
0 1 208
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @tellsell,

That is a good question!

You will only get paid once per referral. New users that were added after the initial 90 days, are not eligible for a referral bonus.

---------

This is a general description of the timeline and how you will be rewarded for your referrals:

DAY 1-14 - Trial Period: Your referral will use your unique referral link and add your promotion code during sign-up.

DAY 15-105 - Eligible Referral: You will earn rewards on referred customers that have paid for a Google Workspace subscription for more than 90 days. Your referral reward will depend on the amount of paid users, up to 100, that completed the full 90 paid days following the trial period. All sign ups after the trial period will not count towards your referral bonus. Note: You will get paid for the lowest number of users that were added in the first 90 days. If your referred customer cancels prior to 90 days, you will not earn the referral reward for those users. 

For example, if they set-up 100 individual accounts within the domain and cancel 40 of these accounts within the first 90 days, you will be paid for 60 seats. Please see our terms: 7.1 Referral Fees

DAY 105+ - Payment Phase: Once your paying Google Workspace referral is a customer for more than 90 days, you will receive an automated message asking you to provide your bank information. Payments are usually made on the 3rd week of the month; however, if your submission occurs after that time period, you will get paid the following month. (Depending on your country and bank location, you will need to ensure that your bank allows international wire transfers. If you have any questions about the payment process please reach out to the support team.)

---------

I hope that helps clarify the referral process. Let me know if you have any further questions. Alternatively, if you would like to know the exact referral numbers and the status of your referrals, please reach out to the support team.

Happy Sharing!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @tellsell,

That is a good question!

You will only get paid once per referral. New users that were added after the initial 90 days, are not eligible for a referral bonus.

---------

This is a general description of the timeline and how you will be rewarded for your referrals:

DAY 1-14 - Trial Period: Your referral will use your unique referral link and add your promotion code during sign-up.

DAY 15-105 - Eligible Referral: You will earn rewards on referred customers that have paid for a Google Workspace subscription for more than 90 days. Your referral reward will depend on the amount of paid users, up to 100, that completed the full 90 paid days following the trial period. All sign ups after the trial period will not count towards your referral bonus. Note: You will get paid for the lowest number of users that were added in the first 90 days. If your referred customer cancels prior to 90 days, you will not earn the referral reward for those users. 

For example, if they set-up 100 individual accounts within the domain and cancel 40 of these accounts within the first 90 days, you will be paid for 60 seats. Please see our terms: 7.1 Referral Fees

DAY 105+ - Payment Phase: Once your paying Google Workspace referral is a customer for more than 90 days, you will receive an automated message asking you to provide your bank information. Payments are usually made on the 3rd week of the month; however, if your submission occurs after that time period, you will get paid the following month. (Depending on your country and bank location, you will need to ensure that your bank allows international wire transfers. If you have any questions about the payment process please reach out to the support team.)

---------

I hope that helps clarify the referral process. Let me know if you have any further questions. Alternatively, if you would like to know the exact referral numbers and the status of your referrals, please reach out to the support team.

Happy Sharing!