Add new records from deck

Hi there !
I have a “deck” from which the user can select based on a photograph and a brief description of a package, that is, a group of records from that same table, which make up a promotion, (could be more than 15) and I would like to “select” that record from the deck the emptying of records from the package table is generated (selected package) and the new records are generated in the inventory movement table, however …

things that I did…

1. I select the “ACTION” that I put in the deck and it is generated but only the first record of the package in the inventory movement table, it does not do it with all records of the package …

2. try to do it with a workflow, when modifying something in the registry, however I can only generate one registry in my inventory movement table, the one that I modify myself, but I need to do the same with all the registries that make up the package !!!

3. During the night, I have “REPORTS” that are executed automatically and that generate records, in this case assortment orders according to the sales of the day …
    How to make a report run whenever I want …? when selecting a record, when marking it, with an ACTION
    And to read only the marked records to generate the new ones in the inventory movement table?

This third is I think the one that is closest to what I need, but I’m stuck, any ideas?

Thank you all for reading and your comments …

Solved Solved
0 6 617
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Your formula for the “Add more rows” action should be targeting the Inventory table.

select(Inventory[Item ID], [PAQ ID]=[_thisrow].[PAQ ID])

[PAQ ID] is the column from your Inventory table
[_thisrow].[PAQ ID] is the column from your PAQ table.

This formula produces a list of rows from the inventory table. AppSheet then executes the Action: “Add one row” on each row in the list.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Top Labels in this Space