Adding event to Google Calendar from another form

Hi everyone!

I have added my Google Calendar as a data source, i´ve also created a UX form to add events to the Google Calendar.

I have another table called Events, with a form that has the same fields as the one for the GCalendar, plus some other fields such as image, phone, and some others which enrich the event. This table is displayed in the app with a card view (Events_card view).

So what I´m trying to do is either:

1. Use an action to “add a new row to another table (GCalendar) using values from this row(Events_table)” when a new event is added, which seems the most straightforward, but it didnt quite work.
    I tried this and the action is performed correctly, an event is added to “Events_table”, but no data is added nor event created to GCalendar_table.

2.My other option would be to insert more columns to the GCalendar_table and use this data as an alternative to the “Events_card view”, but it seems not to be editable. Only VC columns are allowed, this way I cannot add data to enrich the event for my card_view.

Any ideas out there would be greatly appreciated!

Solved Solved
0 9 767
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I just double-checked the app where I’ve done this in the past, and I just directly copied a DateTime type column into each of Start and End.

I’d suggest temporarily changing your expression for both Start and End to NOW(), just to see if that gets the action to work and confirm what the issue is.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Top Labels in this Space