Appsheet pricing and deployment

Hi everybody!

Iโ€™d like to deploy my app and it includes user sign-in. My question is about the pricing. If iโ€™m in the Pro plan, this page https://solutions.appsheet.com/pricing says that itโ€™s 10$/ active user/ per month. Does it mean that if i deploy my app for example in play store, each person who sign in with his email will be counted as an โ€œactive userโ€? So if 10 persons sign-in i have to pay 100$/month?

Or โ€œactive userโ€ means the person who can access to the data as administrator, i.e only me?

Thank you.

0 7 264
7 REPLIES 7

@Maniread
Active User means each distinct email address accessing the app and logging in.

Thatโ€™s correct. However, pay attention to this: AppSheet allows each white-listed user to install and use the app up-to 5 (five) different devices including the mobile and desktop browser. So if any user installs and runs the app on a 6th device, it will be counted as an additional licence.

okay. thank you LeventK.

Andโ€ฆ if you as an app owner donโ€™t use the app with the mobile device using the Appsheet app or with the full screen mode with the browser, you are not counted as a user. Same rule goes with the co-authored users.

@Aleksi
I belive it shall be โ€œyou are counted as a userโ€ฆโ€, right?

Thank you @Aleksi

No, if you donโ€™t use Appsheet app or the full screen with the Browser, you are treated as an app creator and you donโ€™t need license.

My mis-reading Masterโ€ฆsorryโ€ฆyouโ€™re right

Top Labels in this Space