Auto update Status

Dear all;

First of all, I’d like to thank you in advance for the support.

I have two tables, one of sales orders ( Pedido ), and the other for dispatches of the cargo ( Expedição ).

To control the cargoes that are still waiting for expedition, I have created a slice, filtering only those that do not have the column named ( Expedido ( Dispatched ) ) in the [Expedição] table.

The ( Expedição ) table have a column ref to (Pedido) table, and I have tried to creating another ref linking the (Expedição) to (Pedido) , trying to pull the information if the order number (column (Número doPedido) in the [Pedido] table) was already dispatched. My intention is that when the cargo is dispatched, the table [Pedido] is ‘informed’ that the cargo is no longer waiting to be dispatched, therefore, will be no longer in the list of cargoes to be dispatched.

I have tried to creat an action to do so, but the column [Expedido] in the (Expedição) table , from which the information would be pulled does not appear to be chosen, as seen below:

The (Expedido) column in [Expedição] table has a formula, that if the total of dispatched boxes are bigger than 0, it automatically shifts the text of the column to a new text. That’s what I’m trying to copy to the [Pedido] table, so the slice will filter only those sale orders whose not have this column filled.

I might be trying to do it using the wrong command, so, please, don’t stick to my attempt.

Again, thank you all for your support.

Regards;

Fábio Nabuco Correia

0 3 157
3 REPLIES 3
Top Labels in this Space