Automatic email sending low inventory

Hello everyone, I am having problems generating an automatic email delivery when the inventory within the application is low according to an established minimum.
In the application I have a master table of Personal Protection Elements called EPP, in this table are all the elements that then through two other tables outputs and inputs of each one are made. Example similar to the inventory application; Inventory App | App Making Fundamentals | AppSheet - YouTube
Summarizing the existing stock is obtained from the mathematical expression of the elements that have entered and the elements that have left. In this same general table I have the minimum acceptable stock.

The Condition for the Low Stock event that I have used is the following (for EPP table):

AND([_THISROW_BEFORE].[STOCK]<>[_THISROW_AFTER].[STOCK],[_THISROW_AFTER].[STOCK]<[STOCK MINIMO ACEPTABLE])

Data change type
UPDATES_ONLY (I HAVE ALSO TRIED ALL THE CHANGES)

I take this expression as valid but it does not send me the email

In the same way , i have also tried with the expression;

[STOCK]<[STOCK MINIMO ACEPTABLE]
Data change type
UPDATES_ONLY (I HAVE ALSO TRIED ALL THE CHANGES)

None of these tests were successful

MY IDEA IS THAT WHEN I MAKE DELIVERIES THAT REDUCE THE STOCK BELOW THE MINIMUM ACCEPTABLE OF THE ELEMENTS FOUND IN THE EPP TABLE, SEND ME A NOTIFICATION BY EMAIL OF THIS LOW INVENTORY CONDITION.

I would greatly appreciate your help.
Greetings and thanks.

1 12 652
12 REPLIES 12
Top Labels in this Space