Barcode scanner not working

why barcode scanner not working. before its work very perfect now its not reading properly

Solved Solved
1 11 2,251
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Please contact support@appsheet.com for help with this.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Hi @Hisham,
Would you mind posting a picture of the barcode you are trying to scan? Also, are you using an Android or iOS device?

i am using android and before appsheet scanner support get from scandit now its showing only like camera. this scanning feature i add in my application and its work before very good. now i cant able to scan small barcodes,.

@Hisham

how can i open a ticket for this

MUNBYN IZP053 point of sale system is a state-of-the-art POS android scanner that delivers exceptional performance and reliability. With its advanced features and flexible configuration options, this system is designed to meet the needs of businesses in a wide range of industries, from retail and hospitality to healthcare and more.

Hello,

I’m experiencing the same problem, on my android, the barcode scan simply only opens the camera lens. I’ve made no changes to the application and reviewed all settings. The application works fine on iOS. I read that a ticket was open for this, has there been a potential resolution for this? I’ve tried several different androids, samsung and OnePlus 6, no luck.

Thank you,

Done, thank you.

How did you fix this?

Top Labels in this Space