Batch Reporting for Multiple Records I have ...

Batch Reporting for Multiple Records

I have a workflow rule that produces & issues a pdf report attachment each time a record is added or updated which works fine. Problem I now face is that I want to select a series of records to report in a single batch to a continuous pdf file - is this possible?

In the ideal world I would like to view the data in table view and have a tick box (similar to multiple delete) that can be selected and upon completion of the selection of a batch of records in this manner run a workflow to send all these records to the pdf report template thereby creating a multiple page report based upon several records.

To clarify my selection criteria for records will generally be based upon a set of filtered records with the filter criteria being:-

1. Property ID 2. Type of Inspection 3. Date of Inspection

This type of filter will generally provide a list of records based upon one for each room or area in the selected property, so typically could be about 10-20 single reports that will generally be single summary pages including photos.

Can anyone advise if this is possible and, if so, how to go about achieving this? Many thanks, Steve

0 11 1,184
11 REPLIES 11
Top Labels in this Space