Bulk action multi section rows

Hi, I have an item list view(deck view). Each item can have its location changed. To do this, select the action with the appropriate item, which will take you to the form using the “link to row” action and then select a new location from the drop down list. Is there any way to select multiple items and collectively assign them a new location? I can see this action for every item (record), but I don’t see an action that allows me to select multiple items. I think this is because the action moves the user to the form to a specific row and then assigns him a new location.

Solved Solved
0 16 457
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I m not exactly sure what your requirement is going to be, so this may not help.

Just implement a mechanism to hold value of “new location” before the app user fire actions. This value is saved to user table as use specific variable.

On the list type view (like deck view or table), let user to select multiple item by bulk action.
Once the action is fired against multiple recoard, then get the value for new locatoin from user table using the expression sample i shared with you earlier.
Good luck

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
Top Labels in this Space