Calculating half days or 36 hours from now

Mike_T

I’ve got a table with column where each row is either 10:30am or 6pm with records out until 2023:

e.g.
1/22/2022 10:30:00
1/22/2022 18:00:00

I’m trying to filter a slice to only show the rows that are “greater then now” and “less then or equal to now + 36 hours”. I’ve been trying to use NOW()+1.5. But this doesn’t seem to be working. My app is set to Pacific Time if that helps.

In my Slice - Row Filter condition my code is:
AND(
[DateColumn]>Now(),
[DateColumn]<= (Now()+1.5)
)

Any reason it is still showing rows that are 48 hour out?

Solved Solved
0 3 189
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you!!! I was just coming back to take down my post because I reread Steve’s article on NOW() and saw this:

(NOW() - “024:00:00”)

I was the kid who always flunked the test the teachers gave in the 4th grade where the last line of the test said “Do not answer any questions. Put your name at the top of the paper and hand it in”. And she told us to read the entire test before starting.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

NOW() + “036:00:00”

Thank you!!! I was just coming back to take down my post because I reread Steve’s article on NOW() and saw this:

(NOW() - “024:00:00”)

I was the kid who always flunked the test the teachers gave in the 4th grade where the last line of the test said “Do not answer any questions. Put your name at the top of the paper and hand it in”. And she told us to read the entire test before starting.

Top Labels in this Space