Can someone help me with de-referencing table...

Can someone help me with de-referencing tables to a Google Docs template?

-> I have a table called ‘Load Board’ that includes column’s [Customer], [City], and [State].

-> I have a table called ‘Customers’ that includes the columns [Name], [Street], [City], [State], [Zip], and [Phone Number].

-> I have a gDoc template with <>, <>, and <>.

The gDocs template is pulling the data from the ‘Load Board’ columns like it should, but I also want to be able to include the [Street], [Zip], and [Phone Number] column’s of the ‘Customers’ table in the gDoc template.

I’ve read over the workflow templates help section, but am still having trouble. I’ve set the [Customer] column to a Ref column type, and reference the table ‘Customers’ inside the column definition.

I’ve set the gDoc to read…

<> <<[Customers].[Street]>> <>, <> <<[Customers].[Zip Code]>> <<[Customers].[Phone Number]>>

…and am getting nothing. When I delete all of the de-references, the workflow gets fired and the document gets generated and sent. But I need the document to have those de-referenced values in it. Anyone have any idea what I am doing wrong, or possibly over-looking? Any and all help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, -BL

0 5 372
5 REPLIES 5
Top Labels in this Space