Connect one form to another form

NNN

Hi, I am very new to the Appsheet. I have made an app for working with barcodes.
I have a form to be filled, that gives info about scanned barcodes (name of the product and its price). When saved, the data goes to the Google Sheets table. There are 5 fields for barcode scanning, I use a barcode scanner via usb.

Unfortunately I canโ€™t add a photo of my form views.

The problem is that the option UX-Options-โ€œAdvance forms automaticallyโ€ doesnโ€™t work if there are extra fields between the fields to be filled by the user. When I scan a barcode, two fields are added below it showing the name and the price. When I clean the barcode field, these two field with the name and the price hide. So, you need to tap every time the new field for barcode scan. It takes too much time.

So, my question is: Is there an option to use another extra form with only 5 fields for barcode scanning that would insert the scanned barcodes in the main form? So, I scan 5 barcodes in this extra form (without tapping with the finger in each field), then go to the main form, see there the scanned barcodes in relevant fields, enter some other data and then press โ€˜Saveโ€™.
I would appreciate any advice.

0 5 365
  • UX
5 REPLIES 5
Top Labels in this Space