Constrained row viewing This app will be Secu...

Constrained row viewing This app will be Secure/Premium. People will be signed in. They will be assigned to groups, and multiple groups will be in teams. Each person, when they use the app, should only see their groupsโ€™ data. The team leaders should be able to see all their teams info. The admins (users) should be able to see everything. (there are only perhaps 20 groups, in 6 teams or so, perhaps 70 users in all). I think this will involve a table capturing these relationships: letโ€™s say with the columns username, group, team. There does not have to be rigid compartmentalization: there could be a background setting that allows people to change what they can see at any moment, that could prove helpful. I just wouldnโ€™t want to put it too much in the foreground, since it could confuse people unfamiliar with the app. Iโ€™m pretty confident I havenโ€™t said anything impossible, but can anyone point me in the right direction? A quick search didnโ€™t land on the way to do this, and my timeline is very shortโ€ฆ Thank you! Keith

0 4 507
4 REPLIES 4
Top Labels in this Space