Crew Managment System

I’m new here

I’m creating an app to

1. monitor embarkation and disembarkation of crew by vessel

2. Dynamically show the crew onboard at the present date

3. Log crew changes as events sorted by vessel/date

4)Display a Count total crew onboard and disagregated by vessel

1. I would like to use enumlists that reference my Crew Table, to select the crew who embark (Crew-on) and disembark (Crew-off)
    The enumlist column for crew who disembark should be filtered to show only crew who were onboard that vessel before (not just a list of all Crew ).
    And the EnumList column for onsigners should filter out crew that are currently onboard any vessel since one person can only be on one vessel at a time. What expressions do I need to dynamic filter these list.

Example

I add 10 crew to my app

5 of them embark the Titanic on 4th July - so I select only Matthew ,Mark, Luke, John, Peter from total list of crew

On 18th August the Titanic comes to port and so my list of crew who can embark excludes the brothers above because they’re already and my possible list of those who are disembarking would consist of the 5 guys who were onboard.

1. and 4) Should I use a virtual Column in Vessels Table to show and count the Crew onboard ? How should that be expressed ?

3)The Log of crew changes is the only thing I’ve got to work but the contents are garbage

Crew are not permanently assigned to any vessel .

Appreciate any guidance

https://www.appsheet.com/newshortcut/5f6fa8ff-74e0-41c4-b78d-5df6257cef7c

0 4 212
  • UX
4 REPLIES 4
Top Labels in this Space