Dashboard Map Pin Issues

OVERVIEW: I have a convention system app where I want to assign booths to an XY location on a map. The issue I am having is in my dashboard I want to see all the booth assignments even when I click on an individual booth to assign.

PROBLEM: When I click on an individual booth to assign it clears the map of existing booth assignments.

SOLUTION NEEDED: To display all of the pins on the map regardless of the booth assignment record selected.

APP DETAILS:

Table Structure (subset for brevity) :

Floors (FloorId, Floorplan) - Contains the map image in the "Floorplan" field

Spaces (SpaceId, FloorId, Space(booth text num), Location(XY)) - Describes the spaces(Booth 1) and links to the floor map via FloorId

Booth Applications (BoothApplicationId) - Applications to the convention. An application can be assigned to 1 to many booths.

Booth Assignments (BoothAssignmentId, BoothApplicationId, BoothNumber, Spaces XY Location) - The BoothNumber is a reference to the Spaces table so it shows the Booth descriptions and then the Spaces XY Location is a virtual column to the Location under the Spaces table based on the BoothNumber selected.

DASHBOARD VIEW:
Booth Applications
Booth Assignment
Spaces Map

Below is the map without a booth application selected. It shows all booth assignment pins:

jmable_0-1711475006905.png

Below is when you select an individual booth application. All the other pins are removed from the view:

jmable_1-1711475078106.png

jmable_2-1711475362335.png

0 0 20
  • UX
0 REPLIES 0
Top Labels in this Space