Dashboard - chart linked with the slice which gets updated as per the user input form

Hi,

I have a dashboard, which has chart on top and the detailed view (form to be filled by the user - to filter the data) in the bottom. I have a slice which filter the data based on the user input.

My slice expression is given below.
My filter table has these columns - Phase, State, District, Block

IFS(
(AND(ISNOTBLANK(OLT_Filter[Phase]), ISBLANK(OLT_Filter[State]), ISBLANK(OLT_Filter[District]), ISBLANK(OLT_Filter[Block]))),
ANY(OLT_Filter[Phase]) = [Phase],

(AND(ISNOTBLANK(OLT_Filter[Phase]), ISNOTBLANK(OLT_Filter[State]), ISBLANK(OLT_Filter[District]), ISBLANK(OLT_Filter[Block]))),
AND(ANY(OLT_Filter[Phase]) = [Phase], ANY(OLT_Filter[State]) = [State]),

(AND(ISNOTBLANK(OLT_Filter[Phase]), ISNOTBLANK(OLT_Filter[State]), ISNOTBLANK(OLT_Filter[District]), ISBLANK(OLT_Filter[Block]))),
AND(ANY(OLT_Filter[Phase]) = [Phase], ANY(OLT_Filter[State]) = [State], ANY(OLT_Filter[District]) = [District]),

(AND(ISNOTBLANK(OLT_Filter[Phase]), ISNOTBLANK(OLT_Filter[State]), ISNOTBLANK(OLT_Filter[District]), ISNOTBLANK(OLT_Filter[Block]))),
AND (ANY(OLT_Filter[Phase]) = [Phase],ANY(OLT_Filter[STATE]) = [STATE], ANY(OLT_Filter[DISTRICT]) = [DISTRICT],ANY(OLT_Filter[Block]) = [Block]),

)

With this expression, my chart shows the data as per the data filled in the form. It is working fine.
Now if multiple users, use this app, one person filter is affecting otherโ€™s filter.

Every user should have their own filter. Please guide.

0 7 235
7 REPLIES 7
Top Labels in this Space