Data Storage

I hope I am posting correctly and using the right category. This is my first time posting a question.

My question relates to how to get some idea of the amount of data storage to plan for when creating an app. I have built a very basic and minimal CRM using Google Sheets as the data source on a shared Google drive. The intent of this app is to provide an interim solution for customer relationship management until a more robust solution is implemented in our company. The projected completion time for that solution is around two years from now.

In the meanwhile, I need to be able to make a reasonable guess as to how much cloud storage space should be available on the drive. I know this is a loaded question with many variables to consider so what I am looking for is a way to begin to answer this question.

I am competent enough to follow the guidelines for using AppSheet, Google Sheets, MS Office products, etc., but I could not, even under the best of circumstances, be confused with someone who is competent in IT.

Any suggestions about how to proceed?

0 2 2,324
2 REPLIES 2
Top Labels in this Space