Data table 'Vessels' is not accessible due to: Accessing deleted file 'SailingBella_Data_03'

Hi Appsheet team,

On 9/4/20 I was working fine building on my first. On 9/5/20. On 9/5/20 I did not do any thing as the Editor was not available due to the transition to Google. Today 9/6/20, I tried to continue working on my app, before opening the Edit I saw the following message:

This app is not runnable! If you are the app owner, please verified that the app and the data sources are valid. I checked the Google sheet file in Google drive and was able to open it in Google drive. Then I clicked on Edit to into the Editor and got the following:

Error 1808400 app did not load successfully. Please contact the app creator.
Unable to fetch app definition. App โ€˜42ec563f-07c1-47d1-8c38-551cb7ee8efโ€™ is not runnable โ€” please contact application creator.

I tried copying the app and I got the following:

Error Cloning App

Accessing deleted file โ€˜SailingBella_Data_03โ€™. โ†’ Unable to copy table โ€˜Vesselsโ€™ for app โ€˜SailingBella-1808400โ€™ due to: Accessing deleted file โ€˜SailingBella_Data_03โ€™.

It seem to me that something happened during the transition to Google. Iโ€™m using a free account at the moment.

Your help is very much appreciated.

0 2 207
2 REPLIES 2
Top Labels in this Space