Database type app with dynamic drop downs

I’m a newbie to app development know a tiny bit about sheets.

I want to build an app that can.

1. Insert Dental practices with their information i.e name, address, phone number - I already have a sheet with such information and view in the app in which I can add, delete and edit such information and respective sheet.

2. I also have a sheet with individual dentists information, name and surname. Each dentist works at a dental practice listed in a separate sheet as above. This list can also be edited, and deleted and had a view on the app.

3. The starting view is of the main sheet that will hold the combined information from the first two sheets plus jobs sent to the dental lab from these practices and dentists.

4. I want the user to be able to add new practices or select previously entered ones from a drop down list. Next the user either selects or ads new dentist to the corresponding practice. Next the job type is selected from provide entries on a drop down list or added as a new job type. Other information will include, date added, date job required, a unique ID per entry and also a qr code which will be printed along with chosen information.

5 once all this information has been entered it needs to be stored with a unique ID and qr code which can be used to search for the job quickly via scanner. This information will need to be editable, deletable and printable to be placed with the physical job sent from the dentist to the dental lab.

Biggest issue for me in knowing how to generate the main view which aggregates all the previous entries from practices dentists and job types.

0 13 517
13 REPLIES 13
Top Labels in this Space