Developers making money?

Hi Everyone,

I hesitated before making this post but though it time to compare notes. This is to all of you who have tried making a business out of developing AppSheet Apps. Has anyone been successful?

I have been using AppSheet for several years and am pretty adept at most things here now. (there are many of you here of course who blow me away with your abilities i.e. Alexi and Multitech-Visions, etc.) I have developed many apps for personal usage and even a comprehensive CRM for my other business where I do estimating, contact management, invocing and receivables. I love AppSheet and could sit here creating Apps all day LOL.

But I have basically no success in convincing others that my Apps can improve their business workflows. I have tried selling CRM, inventory control, inspection apps, etc, etc. It reminds me of another business I used to own where the cost and effort of customer acquisition was just too high. Im dismayed.

So, are there any of you with success stories or tips that you could share with me publicly or privately. At this point I am ready to pack it in and only use AppSheet for personal needs.

Thanks for everytning
Glenn

6 11 1,985
11 REPLIES 11
Top Labels in this Space