External user in deployed app

Hi team! I just deployed my first app. Im super happy, thanks for the help you gave me!

I have 4 users from my workspace google (license included) and 3 users outside my workspace.

I wonder how do I pay for this 3 users that are not from my company so they can use the app?

Have a nice day

Nico

Solved Solved
0 3 92
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If they are using your app, and you're paying per user, it means that in your invoices, you'll be charged per user. If you have 6 (including you) you'll be charged for 6 users.
Appsheet counts user in this manner:

Every email can be used in 5 different devices, example, if you log in with the email abc@email.com  in: 1 smartphone, 1 tablet, 1 PC. It means you have logged in 3 devices but will be charged as 1 user alone. If 5 different smartphones use the same email, it means only one user. Got it?

If the app creator never logs in any device, and only uses the app editor as a cretor, he'll not count as a user, but if he logs in ant device he'll be charged as well.

So, if you paid for 3 users, but later added more 2 users in your app, they will be probably charged in the next invoice. But if you pay per app, you can have as many users as you want and will not be charged per user, but per app. However if you do this you can't have the user control or security.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi! Any ideas? Thanks!

If they are using your app, and you're paying per user, it means that in your invoices, you'll be charged per user. If you have 6 (including you) you'll be charged for 6 users.
Appsheet counts user in this manner:

Every email can be used in 5 different devices, example, if you log in with the email abc@email.com  in: 1 smartphone, 1 tablet, 1 PC. It means you have logged in 3 devices but will be charged as 1 user alone. If 5 different smartphones use the same email, it means only one user. Got it?

If the app creator never logs in any device, and only uses the app editor as a cretor, he'll not count as a user, but if he logs in ant device he'll be charged as well.

So, if you paid for 3 users, but later added more 2 users in your app, they will be probably charged in the next invoice. But if you pay per app, you can have as many users as you want and will not be charged per user, but per app. However if you do this you can't have the user control or security.

Thanks a lot!

Top Labels in this Space