Failed Change Data Workflow

Hi all, I’m receiving the below error in one of my apps.

**“Errors”: "Error: Perform DataAction **
’Sign Off Approval Sent’ failed because Row having key ‘POR126765-001’ in table ‘Accounts’ containing value ‘’ in field ‘Accounts Comments to Director’ failed ‘Required_If’ condition. Error: ‘Set Column Values’ Data action ‘Sign Off Approval Sent’ failed with exception Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.

I have a workflow that sends an email with a PDF report.

This is for an approval process.

The workflow should only be triggered when there are adds and updates; based on the condition there has not been a previous email sent for that record.

So when you need something approved, you select that “Sign Off is Required” and input any commentary you like.

When saved the workflow is triggered and checks to see if Sign Off Sent = N.

If it is N then it will send the workflow and update the column to Y (Yes).

If I went in to edit that record again, nothing would be sent as the Y value does not match the condition.

However, in this app I saw two emails go out one with the correct data and the second one was blank. This second emails should not have went out as it was already previously sent and should have updated.

Here is the action to change data from N to Y.

There are no conditions on this action.

Here is the workflow rule condition

The column required if as stated in the error is the below formula.

AND([Sign Off Required]=“Sign Off Required”,
ANY(Current_User[User Role])=“Accounts”
)

I should mention this process seems to be working on other apps okay, and we checked them for comparison so not sure what the issue is.

0 12 296
12 REPLIES 12
Top Labels in this Space