Format Rules with parent and child conditions

Hi everyone, sorry for the numerous posts, but I figure its best to get these issues out the way as I haven’t been able to problem solve them yet. This one in particular relates to child references in the UX->Format Rules section.

As you can see in the image attached I have formatting rules relating to a parent table (Employees), but the only condition I am able to use for the ‘related refs’ virtual columns is whether the virtual column is Blank or not. While this is nice, I wish to have more granular filtering, for example whether the child rows in this virtual column have a date range between ‘x’ and ‘y’, or if the child rows have a ‘verified’ status. So for example this is my current format rules expression that only takes into account whether the child records are completely blank or not:

OR(ISBLANK([Related Appointmentsrefs]), ISBLANK([Related Trainingrefs]), ISNOTBLANK([Related Warningsrefs]))

Is there anything I can do to achieve this, or is it not possible in the UX-> Format Rules section?

Best wishes,
D

0 8 691
  • UX
8 REPLIES 8
Top Labels in this Space