GRAPH DOUBT Hi in the graph view of my app ...

Shri

GRAPH DOUBT

Hi

in the graph view of my app (shown below) i am getting the graph view for all the data i.e. tournament t20 1 and t20 2 highlighted in the Legend area, but i would like to put a choice filter whereby i can choose the tournament for which to see the graph.

the second thing is on the x axis is says Runs Made which should appear on the y axis and the Opposition name should appear on the x axis. i have made a slice including the columns but when i make the chart view linking it to the slice it shows the option to select the opposition column but after i save it, appsheet automatically changes the Opposition column selection to Runs Made column.

there are 3 separate tables for the three formats in which the game of cricket is played in. So each format has a column heading as Tournament & Year, but named slightly different as Tournament&Year (T20), Tournament & Year (ODI) and Tournament & Yr (Test Matches)

I have included all three columns in User Settings and they do appear as a heading in the main menu, but the list of tournaments does not self populate.

Can i include this choice in the graphs view as a dashboard view with the tournament choice as a small view on the top?

How can i fix this. thanks

Graph Doubt 1.jpeg

0 13 498
13 REPLIES 13
Top Labels in this Space