Getting started

I’ve followed all the Udemy course on this, watched a lot of the YouTube videos and still I am struggling to get started with AppSheet… I have a simple structure in a Google Sheet of Sales Agents, Projects and Costs as three separate tables. I can not figure out how to get these related to each other in AppSheet. I have double checked my column headings, ensured related column names are the same yet AppSheet just doesn’t seem to build the relationships like the videos show. I just can’t figure out why I am finding this no code platform so hard or what i am doing wrong (as the videos do tend to move very quick when it comes down to setting the ref attributes, etc). Also there seems to be a lot of mention at the beginning about giving tables a unique ID column, yet in many of the sample data i can’t see these!!! Am i getting confused with old videos and the platform has moved on to not require these? Just need a little guideance as I don’t know where to just get started without it error’ing with the basic data setup I am trying to achieve. Any pointers from the community would be greatly appreciated.

0 25 569
  • UX
25 REPLIES 25
Top Labels in this Space