Good afternoon, I had to take over an app fr...

Good afternoon,

I had to take over an app from a previous CIO who is no longer with our company. I’ve been working with my DBA on it and we’ve got a lot of work done on it. So here’s my generic question. The app is for a help desk ticketing system front end. In there is a place to add pictures to the tickets.

I had to change the data source for the pictures since the old CIO took the old data source with him when he left. I changed the data source to a new Google Drive account and created a Google Sheets to go with it. Although I could create a Smartsheet to go with it if needed.

Where is the documentation on what I need to put into that base spreadsheet to make it so that it can store pictures? First I was surprised that it had to have a spreadsheet to store images but it seems everything in Appsheet goes through that.

Either that or I am setting it up incorrectly.

Thank you for your help in advance. I was really surprised to see how active this community was. I’ve been a G+ user since the beginning and here this was. edit - And under the category of “Well duh” the spreadsheet column now says Image. So now to find out what the rest needs to say since this brought up a list of warnings. So much closer.

0 3 321
3 REPLIES 3
Top Labels in this Space