Guest logins showing in Useage Stats

I’ve noticed on my Pro account that a few of my Apps have Guest logins such as guest_-1637379923 in Manage -> Useage Stats. Whats confusing is these Apps are set to “Require user signin” and “allow all signed in users” is turned off. So who is this guest?

0 7 186
7 REPLIES 7

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Good question! Please contact support@appsheet.com for help with this.

The only thing I thought it might be was support themselves logging in…

Honestly, I have no idea…

@1minManager did you ever get an answer to this from support? I've noticed the same thing in a couple of my apps, and from experience I get faster, and better feedback from the community than I do from support.

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

@Quality_Assuran 

Require sign-in: The Essentials - AppSheet Help

Section "Why is guest_-956001730 user accessing my app?"

"You may see guest_-956001730 in your log files even if your app requires sign-in. This system user account is used to log system events, and is not an indication that your app security has been compromised.

This system user account does not count towards your active users.

Note: In the future, system events will be tracked using the AppSheet System User account."

Thank you @Aurelien  .

Community wins again!

Another annoying aspect of Appsheet is I have to maintain 3 seperate accounts for each of the 3 licence types.  So I also get where I'm in account 1 and I see that appsheet has account 2 marked as a user.  Whether I'm been billed for this I don't know.  The whole licencing thing needs a big update

Top Labels in this Space