Hello, I am trying to create a result sheet ...

Eric

Hello,

I am trying to create a result sheet which displays student test results.

At the moment, I have a table called “Students”, which has a column called “Student Name” and holds a row for every student.

I also have a table called “Registers” which has a number of different rows. 3 of these rows are: “Student Name” , “Maths Test” , “Maths Result”

An entry for this register would look something

like this: John,

Maths Test 2, 80%

For the results sheet, I would like to create another table in my app called “Maths”. This will be a read-only table which has 3 columns. These are:

1. “Student Name” - Example: John 2. “Maths Test” - Example: Maths Test 2 3. “Maths Result” - Example: 80%

Essentially, when an entry is made in the “Registers” table, I want the app to copy the “Student Name”,

“Maths Test” and “Maths Result” information from that entry, and paste it into the “Maths” table.

For example:

“Registers” Table Student Name:

James Maths Test: Maths Test 5 Maths Result: 72%

“Maths” Table Student Name: James (Read-only) Maths Test: Maths Test 5 (Read-only) Maths Result: 72% (Read-only)

A new row would be added to the “Maths” table every time an entry is made for the “Registers” table. How would I be able to achieve this? Thank you in advance for any help or advice.

0 4 533
4 REPLIES 4
Top Labels in this Space