Hello, I have some queries regarding the app ...

Hello, I have some queries regarding the app syncing behavior. I have added a shortcut in desktop to one of my Apps using Chrome “Add to desktop” and open as Windows. 1st case: the shortcut Apps is open. I changed the column order in one of the slice view at Appsheet website. When I click sync at the Windows shortcut App, the column orders have not changed. I need to click on Menu>App Gallery and click on that app to re-open the Apps. Only then the column order changes take effect. Same goes to the Apps in my mobile phone (I added the shortcut to my phone). When I click sync, the changes doesn’t take effect

2nd case: when I delete some data in Google spreadsheet (database), and click on sync, the data is still there. But when I click on Menu>App Gallery and click on that app to re-open the Apps, Only then the data deleted.

I just worried the users did not aware of the changes I made to the Apps. Will they be required to always re-open the Apps from the Menu>App Gallery? Any insights would be appreciated. Thank you.

0 2 287
2 REPLIES 2
Top Labels in this Space