Hey guys, I have the "F2LIVE" app that's publ...

Hey guys, I have the “F2LIVE” app that’s published to both the Google & Apple store. The app’s main purpose is to achieve one of the NPO’s goals to help people find people with similar fitness goals. I had a few suggestions from women especially to “verify” the identities of users, so I set up a “verified” and “unverified” system, with all FORM entries AUTOMATICALLY being “unverified.” The map’s first location layer is the FORM location and the second location layer is the GYM location. For the FORM location, I want to hide “unverified” entries from the public, from the Table, Detail, and Map (VIEW). I can do this with the SECURITY FILTER if [… Verification]=“Verified” …

But, I’m getting a message from AppSheet that I need a PRO plan to use this function or my account will be banned in 3 days? I thought Publisher PRO allowed for all features? What should I do?

I really don’t want to show the “unverified” entries otherwise the map will be full of fake/unverified identities… Since the map auto-populates the entry once synced.

0 7 518
7 REPLIES 7
Top Labels in this Space