Hi All, I wrote the following expression to t...

Hi All, I wrote the following expression to the LongText type Virtual Column “Image Dates”, in order to get a CONCATENATED sequence of dates called in from a set of Date type columns, each date to be separated by a “,” only if those date columns are filled in by the user, and if a date column is not filled in, then there won’t be anything in “Image Dates” column. My issue is, the “Image Dates” virtual column still returns a value of (,) at the very beginning even before the user punches in any dates in the date columns.

This is the expression

=CONCATENATE(IF(ISNOTBLANK([USS Date]=TRUE),[USS Date],""),IF(ISNOTBLANK([USS Date]=TRUE),",",""),IF(ISNOTBLANK([CT Scan Date]=TRUE),[CT Scan Date],""),IF(ISNOTBLANK([CT Scan Date]=TRUE),",",""),IF(ISNOTBLANK([MRI/MRCP Date]=TRUE),[MRI/MRCP Date],""),IF(ISNOTBLANK([MRI/MRCP Date]=TRUE),",",""),IF(ISNOTBLANK([ERCP Date]=TRUE),[ERCP Date],""),IF(ISNOTBLANK([ERCP Date]=TRUE),",",""),IF(ISNOTBLANK([EUS Date]=TRUE),[EUS Date],""),IF(ISNOTBLANK([EUS Date]=TRUE),",",""),IF(ISNOTBLANK([PET Scan Date]=TRUE),[PET Scan Date],""),IF(ISNOTBLANK([PET Scan Date]=TRUE),",",""),IF(ISNOTBLANK([Biopsy/Image Guided Biopsy Date]=TRUE),[Biopsy/Image Guided Biopsy Date],""),IF(ISNOTBLANK([Biopsy/Image Guided Biopsy Date]=TRUE),",",""))

Can someone please help me to figure out the mistake I’ve made here?

1 11 584
11 REPLIES 11
Top Labels in this Space