Hi All, Is it possible to make an EnumValue u...

Hi All, Is it possible to make an EnumValue unselectable if the same column is encountered via a different row for the same individual?

For example, In the table “Management”, I have an Enum type column called “Management Option” which has 3 Enum values in it. 1) Surgical 2) Non-surgical 3) Pending MDT Decision

Since the “Management” table is a child table for the parent table “Personal Details”, the user can create any number of management option rows for the same initial patient. Let’s say a patient is being managed non-surgically initially. So the user selects Non-surgical as the Enum value from the drop-down menu and proceeds to fill the details pertaining to it. Now if the patient’s management has changed, and the patient is undergoing surgery, the user can create a new management row and select “surgical” from the Enum values and proceed to fill the details pertaining to that. That is exactly what I want, but when the user enters the ‘management’ table again to select ‘surgical’, I would prefer if the ‘non-surgical’ option is not selectable for the user (like it’s inactivated or not visible), so that the user can’t create another row for ‘non-surgical’, but can only select either ‘surgical’ or ‘pending MDT decision’. Is this something doable within AppSheet?

0 3 373
3 REPLIES 3
Top Labels in this Space