Hi Folks, Another calendar integration bug. ...

Hi Folks,

Another calendar integration bug. This is a really important part of my app so I might look at using Zapier until it is 100% in Appsheet. Keen to avoid having to do that though.

The issue simply stated is that:

-I have two tables, “Timetrack” and “Calendar”

-The Timetrack table has a required ref field called [Calendar], and it has two virtual columns [start] = [Calendar].[start], and [end] =

[Calendar].[end]

When I add a new row to the “Timetrack” table, and then add a new row to the “Calendar” table which is referenced in that row: - It syncronises with google calendar and I see the event in my google calendar - The correct [Start] and [End] values are passed into “Timetrack” from the new calendar row (i.e if the Calendar[start] is 01/01/2001 08:08:00 then the virtual field in the Timetrack[start] displays as 01/01/2001 08:08:00)…so far so good -But then, the reference breaks, and instead of seeing a reference to the calendar entry label in my Timetrack[Calendar] field, I see an an nvarchar(8) key, with a yellow “!” icon. -When I go to “View data” in my “Calendar” table there is no row referencing that new calendar event in the Calendar table. -When I look at Google Calendar itself, the new Calendar event, created (and quickly deleted) in Appsheet, is still there.

I don’t know why Appsheet is unable to display that event anymore.

Can anyone suggest a fix?

I could delete and re-add the data source if you think it is a permission issue, but this I doubt, as the sync is partially working.

Should I head to Zapier to do the integration, or is there a fix?

Cheers,

David.

0 2 507
2 REPLIES 2
Top Labels in this Space