Hi I have a problem with some of the synchro...

Hi

I have a problem with some of the synchronization-features of Appsheet.

I have a table of customers, with various data, like their address, customerID, and scheduled visit dates.

On the side, I have an extra table to keep track of extra work-hours (beyond the agreed upon work and price), that I link to from the customer table.

The problem is that when the original work is documented in the customer table, all the values of a given row changes to [sync to compute], and that โ€œdataโ€ is then transferred on to the extra work table, when the link is used. This blocks the app from synchronizing, until the changes are removed.

My data does contain formulas, but nothing that changes when the values of the same row (or any row in the same worksheet) are changed.

Is there a way to avoid this [sync to compute] behavior, or is that in the pipelines? For now I just instruct the technicians to sync their app after every change, but the synchronization can take up to several minutes, depending on the internet connection; time better spent on other activities than waiting around for the app to syncโ€ฆ

If there is no way for me to change this behavior, consider this a suggestion for something to come up in a later update

0 5 320
5 REPLIES 5
Top Labels in this Space