Hi all - Help! Having an issue where my temp...

Hi all - Help!

Having an issue where my template for invoicing is suddenly no longer working.

I’m getting the following error:

Errors": "Error: Workflow rule ‘Generate Invoice’ field ‘Attachment’ expression ‘select(bookings[booking key],[booking key]=[_thisrow].[load ref],true)’ is invalid due to: Error in expression ‘[Invoice ID].[load ref]’ : Unable to find column ‘load ref’.

Error: Workflow rule ‘Generate Invoice’ Start expression ‘select(bookings[booking key],[booking key]=[_thisrow].[load ref],true)’ should generate a List of Ref values. Please verify that it generates a List and that the contents of the List are Ref values. Ref values should come from the ‘Key’ column of the referenced table.

I’ve checked multiple times that the names are still spelled correctly and keys are set appropriately, so I’m not sure what’s driving the problem. And I’ve made no related changes to the template as far as I can find. Any updates that may be affecting functionality here?

The template snap is pasted below. For a given invoice, I’m asking it to pull all the related bills, and for each bill pull the related job details. The structure in a table embedded within a table. I haven’t changed anything here for several weeks.

1 17 1,236
17 REPLIES 17
Top Labels in this Space