How to Add Action to Desired Section - Image Attached

while i've accomplished quite a bit during my short time with AppSheet so far, I have also forgotten how I did some things ๐Ÿ™‚

How do I control the visibility of the Add action on an inline table view that is generated by Ref? I have some showing and some not, but for the life of me, I cannot figure out where to control said visibility. 

Screenshot 2022-06-21 08.10.58.png

Solved Solved
0 1 39
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Possibilities:

• In Behavior >> Actions, with system actions shown, for the Add action of the table, set Prominence to Do not display.

• In Behavior >> Actions, with system actions shown, for the Add action of the table, set Only if this condition is true to an expression that evaluates to FALSE.

• In Data >> Slices, for the slice referenced by the column, for Update mode, disable Adds.

• In Data >> Tables, for the table containing the rows referenced by the column, for Are updates allowed?, disable Adds.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Possibilities:

• In Behavior >> Actions, with system actions shown, for the Add action of the table, set Prominence to Do not display.

• In Behavior >> Actions, with system actions shown, for the Add action of the table, set Only if this condition is true to an expression that evaluates to FALSE.

• In Data >> Slices, for the slice referenced by the column, for Update mode, disable Adds.

• In Data >> Tables, for the table containing the rows referenced by the column, for Are updates allowed?, disable Adds.
Top Labels in this Space