How to I go to another appsheet app now that I can't do it in Workflows anymore

From what I can see, in the last few days Workflows have been all but shut down and replaced by Automation. Two questions, the second is the more urgent:

1. Is there any resource set up to enable me to quickly learn how it works. With the old mechanism now gone, itโ€™s taking me a long time to make urgent changes and I need to understand how it works
  2. How do I launch another AppSheet app since that Action option appears to have gone?

To expand, Iโ€™ve created an โ€œApp: Go to another appsheet appโ€ Action.
I also created a Workflow that detects when a field in my table is updated and I want it to fire the Action.
In the old format I could do this by having a workflow rule that would detect the change and trigger the action but when I look in Tasks the Action is not there and I canโ€™t see any other way to achieve what I need.

Whatโ€™s more is the working Workflows that were in my old apps have today disappeared. There are no bots that I can see to replace them and, although the functionality in the old apps is still working, I canโ€™t see the underlying Workflow or Bot. Where can I go to find out whatโ€™s happening?

Rob

0 2 240
2 REPLIES 2
Top Labels in this Space