How to isolate a set of rows in a table referenced to another table?

Hi,
In my patient database app, I have a table called “Personal Details” that has a key column that generates unique IDs for each row. This table has all the personal details of patients of the entire database. Then I have 3 different tables called “Liver”, “Pancreas”, “Biliary Tract”. All patients in “Personal Details” table have been divided among these 3 tables based on the pathology they have (Liver diseases in “Liver” table, Pancreatic diseases in “Pancreas” table and so on). Each of these 3 tables (Liver/Pancreas/Biliary Tract), has a separate ‘Key’ column that records exactly the unique ID of the patients extracted from the “Personal Details” table as these 3 tables have been referenced as ‘Child’ tables for the “Personal Details” table which is the ‘Parent’ table.

What I want to do is to isolate the Unique IDs in the ‘Key’ column of the “Liver” table from the entire set of Unique IDs in the ‘Key’ column of “Personal Details” table using a SLICE, so that I can create various charts from the “Personal Details” table for just “Liver” patients (A row filter condition in the Slice).
Can I do this? Appreciate your help!
Thank you very much.

0 4 304
4 REPLIES 4
Top Labels in this Space