I am pretty new to the coding for Appsheet an...

I am pretty new to the coding for Appsheet and I have some questions that Im not sure were to find the answers too. I have Bird Weight Chart V2 almost working the way I would like I am just struggling with some “cosmetic/function” items I would like. In Bird Weight Chart V1 I made that app to just track the 2 birds I have and set up custom slices and things manually on the back end just to get it working. With V2 I am trying to get more functions on the front end like adding/removing birds and not not having to login and create slices to display charts and stuff. I think i have that done correctly now. However I am wanting to have a button next to the bird name in the detail view that displays the data related to that bird in a list like it does in V1 with the manual slices. Right now in V2 everything I have tried shows all data not just the data related to the bird when viewed as a table but displays corectly whe viewed as a chart. I would also like to be able to set up custom colors for each bird like I have in V1 with the manual slices. Could someone point me in the direction on were I need to look to get this done?

Or is there a way for someone to look at my app and help me out?

0 8 395
8 REPLIES 8
Top Labels in this Space