I appear to have two issues to report / ask f...

I appear to have two issues to report / ask for guidance on:

1. I have been experimenting, in a test app, with User Settings. All worked fine, so I uninstalled the test app from my Android device. Having implemented user settings into the new live app, I was surprised to see that the new app picked up the User Settings from the test app (e.g. I prompted for a user setting field of Name in the test app and the Name field was already completed when I opened settings for the first time in the new live app.) Not sure if this is a memory clear down issue on Android, or AppSheet keeping User Settings in a file that is beyond the reach of the Android app Uninstall process? I havenโ€™t checked this on an Apple device.

2. I have distributed my new live app (originally created from a copy of the old live app) to a test user, via the share function on AppSheet publisher. When they installed the new live app, we were surprised to see the old live app was automatically opened, rather than the new live app. We had to go to App Gallery to find the new live app. Is it possible for the load process to open the app that has just been downloaded/installed? This same thing happened on Apple and Android.

0 5 421
5 REPLIES 5
Top Labels in this Space