I need to know if my app is possible and if so where I should start

I have a spreadsheet I use with a boardgame I own to track player assets. I made it do what I want with buttons which limits it’s use to laptops so now I want to convert it to an app to allow players to use it via phone/tablets.

Basically I want to make 5 pages one per player a field on each page for market position(a variable in the game that changes all the asset prices) a field for how many of the asset you want to buy or sell then a button to sell each of the assets at their current prices adjusting your remaining cash appropriately another button the sell the assets at their rock bottom prices which the bad square makes you do and buttons to double/triple/quadruple each individual asset which the good square makes you do.

I’ve done a poor job explaining so here’s the original sheet without the buttons

on the sheet Player 1 A2 is the current market position it ranges from 25 to -25 if you change this you’ll see all the stock prices change
A3 is how many shares of the stocks you want to buy or sell
row 4 is how much you get selling the shares at their bottom prices

row 7 is how many of each stock you own J8 is how much cash is on hand and J9 is your total value in cash and stocks

I’ve never tried this before and all the tutorials are making my head spin so before I drive myself batty trying to make this work is it possible within the limits of appsheet and where should I start

0 3 164
3 REPLIES 3
Top Labels in this Space