If Condition problem

Hello Everyone,

So I thought I had solved a problem in a previous post. Turns out not so fast.
See post here for referance. Stumped on Workflow. Condition Based on List Index

Here is my expression.

<<If: Count([Related Products])>0>>

<<Start: [Related Products]>>

<<If: (Or(And([Product Specifications UTD] <> "Green",[Product Specifications UTD] <> "Blue", OR([LR Product Specifications] < (TODAY() - 14),isblank([LR Product Specifications]))),And([Allergen Statements UTD] <> "Green",[Allergen Statements UTD] <> "Blue",OR([LR Allergen Statement] < (TODAY() - 14),isblank([LR Allergen Statement]))),And([GRAS Statement UTD] <> "Green",[GRAS Statement UTD] <> "Blue",OR([LR GRAS Statements] < (TODAY() - 14),isblank([LR GRAS Statements]))),And([Organic Certificate UTD] <> "Green",[Organic Certificate UTD] <> "Blue",OR([LR Organic Certificate] < (TODAY() - 14),isblank([LR Organic Certificate]))),And([Gluten Free Certificate UTD] <> "Green",[Gluten Free Certificate UTD] <> "Blue",OR([LR Gluten Free Statement] < (TODAY() - 14),isblank([LR Gluten Free Statement]))),And([NON GMO Statement UPD] <> "Green",[NON GMO Statement UPD] <> "Blue",OR([LR NON GMO Statement] < (TODAY() - 14),isblank([LR NON GMO Statement]))),And([Kosher Certificate UTD] <> "Green",[Kosher Certificate UTD] <> "Blue",OR([LR Kosher Statement] < (TODAY() - 14),isblank([LR Kosher Statement]))),And([Radiological Statement UTD] <> "Green",[Radiological Statement UTD] <>"Blue",OR([LR Radiological Statement] < (TODAY() - 14),isblank([LR Radiological Statement])))))>>

<<IF:(INDEX([Related Products],1) = [ID])>>

Product Documentation

<<EndIF>>

What Im looking to do, is only write Product documentation if there is a product that needs documentation, and only write it once.

The above works, and only writes it once, as long as the first product from the list and possible others of [products] needs documentationโ€ฆ

How would one go about this?

Thanks,

Solved Solved
0 9 198
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If you put that in a VC, then you can do

<<IF: IN(TRUE, [Related Products][Documentation Needed])>>
Product Documentation
<<ENDIF>>

Right before the Start for Related Products. There for it only fires once, and it makes the template easier to read.

(assuming you name the column [Documentation Needed])

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Top Labels in this Space