Inventory (IN / OUT) with a Products made of sub-products

Hello guys,

I am new to AppSheet and I love it!!
I already looked several Webinar and video tutorials —very helpful and well explained!

What I am trying to figure it out, is how to achieve an App with IN and OUT Stock inventory made of a Product that is made of other sub-products. I attach here a small schema here to understand it better.
2X_8_8c5bcea03fd1a284e91740bb7b6d74a4ecb3cfc9.png

So basically my clients buy the Products A and B which are made of other sub-products, in this case: P-A is made of 10xScrews, 1xHammer, 2xGlue, 2xTape and P-B of 4xFork, 4xSpoon, 4xKnife. But actually I need a stock counter for both, so I can know how many P-A and P-B I have left and also how many sub-products. The thing is that I would like that when I decrease the stock level of P-A also the level of its sub-products goes down. So the idea would be define how a P-A or P-B are made of (visible on the right part of the image I uploaded) in order to subtract the quantity of the sub-products related to the product.

I hope to be clear in the explanation.
I would be really interested to know if this is possible to build with AppSheet and if there is something like this already build, or if somebody can give me a brief idea on how to structure this.

Thanks in advance,
Simone

0 19 1,386
19 REPLIES 19
Top Labels in this Space