Is anybody experiencing appsheet website down...

Is anybody experiencing appsheet website down problem?

0 42 1,039
42 REPLIES 42

@Lynn could you sync the app you open on browser? I opened one app just fine, but as soon as I synced it failed. Guessing it was launched from offline cache.

Rod
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

Working fine for me, thanks!

Hereโ€™s a little report from Japan, where I am also experiencing the problems reported above. I first noticed that something was wrong while using my app and then went to the app editor to see if I couldnโ€™t resolve it there. I was able to access the AppSheet web site and login to my account, but have not been able to access any of my own apps.

I noticed that I am able to view the sample apps and to access their โ€œlook under the hoodโ€ function without problems so I tried to copy a sample app to see what would happen.

Thatโ€™s when I got the following error.

The new year has arrived in Japan and the weather is bright and clear.

In Seattle, I think this should be time for New Yearโ€™s Eve celebrations and the thought of you having to tear your hair out over an issue like this when you should be celebrating concerns me more than any problems Iโ€™m having with my own app.

I hope the issue can be resolved eventually but I for one can get by for a while without my beloved app, if necessary.

Top Labels in this Space