Is there a simple chronological, one-route, how-to guide?

I’ve followed the office hours seminar, trialled, errored and fumbled around in the dark. When I update my data the prototype I’ve been working on goes into unrectifiable errors. I worked out how to rectify a few by deleting data and adding new tables, but this got beyond my capabilities so the one my whitelist is viewing is now defunct.

Can anyone tell me how to do these please?

I strongly request a single route (not options), one way that works to get me step-by-step from where I am to required destination

If possible, just one process per reply: I focus on one thing at a time until completed.

1. I have created a library of foods for people to choose to make a shopping list. I want to create a checkbox that you tick and it adds that item to one grocery list. Yes, I tried ‘start from an idea’ and there was way too much shoe horning involved. I have now created my tables, have found the right views and need to learn the ‘behaviour’ by which someone can search for or tick-box an item and see its column or row based information and add it to one central list.

2. I have a Google drive and google photos. I have found or taken pictures and they are in my Google Photos and I have also put them in a folder on my Google Drive.

That is where I am at, starting from. My brain is not gymnastic enough to pull together a step-by-step process to go from there to have the pictures appearing in a gallery. So, starting from Google Photos or Folder in Google drive, how to I get from here to a gallery on my app so you have Avocados and a picture (which I have on my drive) of avocados?

When I have mastered Appsheet I will create some quick start, step-by-step processes to share for the tasks that I have completed for my visual-type brain to follow and learn quickly.

Hope that makes sense

0 10 643
10 REPLIES 10
Top Labels in this Space